You can import markdown (
.md) files onto tagtog.
In particular, we target a subset of CommonMark (spec 0.28).
Only-text actual content is supported; in particular:
- code blocks (both within back ticks or indented)
- tagtog blocks (For predefined annotation modules: question answering, tweets, annotator tasks, chatbot conversations, etc.). Documentation.
- images (not inline)
- lists (both unordered, ordered, and nested)
The following elements are not interpreted, but parsed as is and escaped. For example,
_em_ is visualized on tagtog literally as
_em_ (and not as em).
- Inline content and styles; in particular:
- Other special style-only elements; in particular: horizontal lines (
---) or line breaks (
- HTML-only elements. In particular, HTML entities are not escaped either, neither in code spans or code blocks, nor in the rest of content types (e.g. paragraphs).
- Block quotes. Please let us know if you need them.
- Tables. Please let us know if you need them.